Q : Hi Posh chica , Its my friends birthday on the 20th of april . A few friends and i are going for a casual day out . But i don't know what to wear . Pls suggest .
- Neha , Bangalore
Thanx neha for the query . My advice to You .....
I think You should wear coloured ( I Picked red for you ) denims with flat chappals , something classy yet comfortable and a plain white t shirt or a top to complete the look .
- Neha , Bangalore
Thanx neha for the query . My advice to You .....
![]() |
| Outfit : Casual Day Out With Friends :: CLICK on the image for a larger view |
I think You should wear coloured ( I Picked red for you ) denims with flat chappals , something classy yet comfortable and a plain white t shirt or a top to complete the look .
![]() |
| Trend Alert :: Post :: CLICK image for a larger view ..Individual articles coming soon ! |
- Coloured denims are a hot fashion trend 2013
- Incase You don't own a white top , You can go for colour peach ( day time ).
What do you suggest ???


No comments:
Post a Comment
Love Reading Your Comments :)